Amitabh sitting in auto with daughter, Rickshawwala's earnings blog wrote

Amitabh Bachchan, along with daughter Shweta, was seen riding on auto rickshaw on Tuesday.

Amitabh sitting in auto with daughter, Rickshawwala's earnings blog wrote
Amitabh sitting in auto with daughter, Rickshawwala's earnings blog wrote


Amitabh Bachchan, along with daughter Shweta, was seen riding on auto rickshaw on Tuesday. In fact, both of them have shot an ad together for the first time, both of them in the auto show sitting in the auto. Amitabh, who was taking auto-rides during the shoot, was so impressed with Rikshawale that he wrote a blog about it. Amitabh compelled to write a blog for the month of the rickshaw puller ...

- Amitabh wrote in the blog, "I went to work from auto today with the preferred medium of travel. You can call it Auto Rickshaw, Auto Rick."
"When I asked the auto driver who smiled face-to-face all the time, when I asked how much you earn during the day, he said 1,500 to 1,800 and when he gets a rickshaw for a shoot, he earns 5,000 or more."
After knowing this, Amitabh started feeling helpless to himself. He wrote, "I admire this country, I admire this world but I feel helpless myself. I am fortunate that I got such a life."


Shweta-Amitabh's 44-year-old daughter Shweta Bachchan is performing her acting debut at age 44. However, he will not be seen in any film, but he will be seen in an ad in the jewelery with father.
- These ads will be on air in July, both of them have completed the shooting of this ad. In the ad, Shweta Bachchan Nanda is seen in a simple look.
- In this add on the relationship between father and daughter, Amitabh plays an elderly role and Shweta is his support so that he can walk properly.



Previous
Next Post »